Human oversight is one of the many reasons for compromising a database. Disasters happen, but having a solid backup and disaster recovery plan in place can help your business mitigate such risks.
Martín Marqués, Head of Support Operations at 2ndQuadrant, hosted a webinar on backup and disaster recovery options in PostgreSQL. The webinar: “You forgot to put the WHERE in DELETE?” was held on 11 Dec 2019 and covered the following topics:
- Description of database backups
- Types of backups you can take from a PostgreSQL server
- Different use cases for backups
- Disaster scenarios and best ways to recover from them
- Things to consider when taking backups
Those who weren’t able to attend the live webinar can now view the recording here.
To stay updated on upcoming webinars by 2ndQuadrant, you can visit our Webinars page.
For any questions, comments, or feedback, please visit our website or send an email to [email protected].