Meet PostgreSQL Experts in Person
As active members of the community, 2ndQuadrant supports events all over the globe. Check below to see where we’ll be in the upcoming months and come say hello!
Prague PostgreSQL Developers Day
5-6 February 2020 | Prague, Czech Republic
Prague PostgreSQL Developer Day 2020 (P2D2 2020) focuses on topics for PostgreSQL users and developers.
PGConf India 2020
26-28 February 2020 | Bengaluru, India
This is an annual PostgreSQL conference in India.
Postgres Conference 2020
23-27 March 2020 | New York City, NY, USA
Postgres Conference 2020 is the largest gathering about People, Postgres, Data! A professional, inclusive and diverse global event with a truly international community, we bring together a best-in-talent combination of speakers, attendees, and sponsors to build opportunities for the global Postgres ecosystem.
Nordic PG Day 2020
24 March 2020 | Helsinki, Finland
Nordic PGDay 2020 is an excellent chance to learn more about the worlds most advanced open source database among your peers in the Nordic region.
PGDay Paris 2020
26 March 2020 | Paris, France
pgDay Paris is an excellent chance to learn more about the world’s most advanced open source database among your peers in the Paris area. Whether you use PostgreSQL professionally or play with it in your spare time; pgDay Paris has something for you.
KubeCon + CloudNativeCon EU 2020
30 March – 2 April 2020 | Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s flagship conference gathers adopters and technologists from leading open source and cloud native communities in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from March 30 – April 2, 2020.
Slide Decks from Past Events
PostgreSQL Conference Europe
15 – 18 October, 2019 | Milan, Italy
- Barman in action | Gabriele Bartolini
- Migrating to PostgreSQL | Boriss Mejias
- Ansible (really) loves PostgreSQL | Cédric Villemain
- BDR – AlwaysOn Multi-Master Clusters for Distributed PostgreSQL | Simon Riggs
- Vacuum Through Pictures | Tom Kincaid
- PgBouncer and a Bit of Queueing Theory | Peter Eisentraut
- You forgot to put the WHERE in the DELETE? | Martín Marqués
- FDWs and their utilization in real world scenarios | Boriss Mejias
- Growing the PostgreSQL Community | Simon Riggs