Release 11 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client is now available.
The release includes numerous bug fixes plus following features:
- Allow a list of branches as positional arguments to run_branches.pl
This overrides what is found in the config file. The list can’t include
metabranches like ALL, nor can it contain regexes.
- improve diagnostic capture for git and fetching branches of interest
- unify config.log and configure.log
- add siginfo to gdb output
- improve test coverage
- run check for test modules marked NO_INSTALLCHECK
- run TAP tests for test modules that have them
- run TAP tests for contrib modules that have them
- explicitly use “trust” with initdb