Version 1.1.0 is the second release of Barman. Debian/Ubuntu packages are now available as well.
This release includes:
- Support for hook scripts to be executed before and after a ‘backup’ command through the ‘pre_backup_script’ and ‘post_backup_script’ configuration options.
- Management of multiple servers to the ‘backup’ command. ‘barman backup all’ now iteratively backs up all the configured servers.
- Fixed bug #9: “9.2 issue with pg_tablespace_location()”
- Add warning in recovery when file location options have been defined in the postgresql.conf file (issue #10)
- Fail fast on recover command if the destination directory contains the ‘:’ character (Closes: #4) or if an invalid tablespace relocation rule is passed
- Report an informative message when pg_start_backup() invocation fails because an exclusive backup is already running (Closes: #8)