Announcing The Release Of pglogical 1.2.2
Oxford, United Kingdom – January 4, 2017
2ndQuadrant, the leading developers of PostgreSQL, are delighted to announce the release of pglogical 1.2.2 – the next generation in replication systems for PostgreSQL.
The 1.2.2 release brings important bug fixes to pglogical. Same salient ones are listed below:
- Fixed the „ERROR: tuple natts mismatch, n vs m“ when DROP COLUMN was mixed with DML changes within same transaction
- Fixed ERROR during timestamp based conflict resolution on already frozen tuples
- Fixed internal index corruption which manifested as apparently missing tables in publication
pglogical offers Logical Replication as a PostgreSQL extension, which provides the flexibility of trigger-based replication with the efficiency of log-based replication. This ground-breaking new technology has benefits for many key use cases
- UPGRADE Upgrade PostgreSQL from 9.4 to 9.5 and above, without downtime
- SCALE OUT Copy all or a selection of database tables to other nodes in a cluster
- AGGREGATE Accumulate changes from sharded database servers into a Data Warehouse
- INTEGRATE Feed database changes in real-time to other systems
pglogical is open source and available for download as binary packages for PostgreSQL 9.4, 9.5, & 9.6 versions. Visit pglogical for more detail.
2ndQuadrant’s respected 24/7 Production Support provides the fastest and highest rated response service for PostgreSQL anywhere and is available now worldwide.
2ndQuadrant leads the drive for improving the enterprise functionality for PostgreSQL, contributing major features every year in performance, replication, business intelligence and usability.