- Automated Backups and Point-in-Time Recovery. Each node can perform backups; any node can be backed up from any other node in a cluster, and then restored. Point-in-time recovery is also an available option.
- Self-healing (auto-failover) and Switchover. In case of failure or loss of a node, it is switched automatically with zero downtime, preventing any service interruption.
- Dynamic Scaling. Easily add or remove nodes from a cluster – while hot – based on changing needs and usage patterns.
- Advanced Database Hardening Options. To avoid being impacted by preventable vulnerabilities, advanced security features are available to protect your PostgreSQL Database.
- Monitoring Dashboard. Easy-to-use interface to monitor different aspects of your database cluster.
GDS Setup Options
Single master deployments located in a single region with different availability zones for standbys.