Postgres Installer from 2ndQuadrant is a point-and-click GUI installer developed for a number of popular platforms including Windows, macOS, and many variants of Linux. With its user-friendly interface, it provides a standalone installation for PostgreSQL versions 13, 12, 11, 10, 9.6 and 9.5.
On this Page
- Digitally signed and certified by 2ndQuadrant
- Minor version upgrades guaranteed to be available in sync with the latest community releases
- OmniDB support
- PostGIS and OpenSSL support
- Integration with native service control managers:
- systemd for Linux
- Windows Service Control
- LaunchControl for macOS
- Packaging of core contrib modules as made available by the PostgreSQL community for the following versions:
- Support for three modes of installation:
- Graphical User Interface
- Text/Command line
- Ubuntu Bionic and Xenial
- Debian Stretch
- OpenSUSE Leap 15
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- macOS10 and above
Postgres Installer for PostgreSQL 13.2, 12.6, 11.11, 10.16, 9.6.21, and 9.5.25 was released on February 12, 2021.
Release notes are logged here.
- The following PostGIS extensions are currently supported only on Windows.
- Support for macOS Catalina is not yet available.
- OmniDB being shipped as part of PostgreSQL 13 installers is not yet fully compatible with v13, and therefore not all features in OmniDB are guaranteed to work. Work on PostgreSQL 13 compatibility is underway and will be made available in the upcoming releases of Postgres Installer.
Support for other platforms will be added in later versions.
Postgres Installer is developed and distributed by 2ndQuadrant. Terms for the PostgreSQL installation are governed by The PostgreSQL License.
Download and Installation
Select the PostgreSQL version for your platform to download the relevant Postgres Installer.
How to install PostgreSQL using Postgres Installer
A step by step guide to install PostgreSQL DB on your machine using Postgres Installer using all three options available for installation i.e. Graphical, Unattended, and Text.
Postgres Installer Knowledge Base
Demo: Installation of PostgreSQL using Postgres Installer
This demo provides the installation of PostgreSQL database cluster using Postgres Installer with OmniDB and PL-language pack.
Webinar: PostgreSQL deployments & TPAexec
This webinar was held on 3 June 2020. TPAexec is an orchestration tool that uses Ansible to build Postgres clusters that follow Trusted Postgres Architecture(TPA). In this webinar, we discussed how TPAexec is designed to make life simpler in terms of PostgreSQL cluster deployments.
Webinar: Ansible & PostgreSQL
This webinar was held on 10 July 2018 and covered the following topics: Overview of Ansible and PostgreSQL, Best strategies for mixed cloud and on-premises deployments, How to deploy AlwaysOn PostgreSQL clusters, How to perform maintenance updates, How to create a variety of cluster types and How to backup servers for mixed on-premises and multi-cloud deployments.
2ndQuadrant announced the release of Postgres Installer for PostgreSQL 13 Beta 1, giving the first easy-to-use GUI based preview into the latest major release of the world’s most advanced Open Source database.
Aucune page ne correspond à votre recherche
Désolé, aucun article ne correspond à votre recherche