Announcing the Release of pglogical 2.3
Oxford, United Kingdom – February 19, 2020
2ndQuadrant is proud to announce the release of pglogical 2.3, the next generation in logical replication for PostgreSQL. This release includes support for PostgreSQL 12, the latest major release of the world’s most advanced open source database.
Implemented entirely as a PostgreSQL extension, pglogical is a logical replication system that serves as a highly efficient method of replicating data as an alternative to physical replication.
This release presents important enhancements and fixes including:
- Allow replicating tables and sequences to different names on the target node
- Add option to only synchronize the structure of replicated relations
- Add a new “force_text_transfer” subscription option
- Allow tables to be resynchronized in state SYNC_STATUS_SYNCDONE
- Fix pglogical_wait_for_sync_complete with unknown table
pglogical is fully supported by 2ndQuadrant’s respected 24/7 Production Support, providing the fastest and highest rated response service for PostgreSQL anywhere and is available worldwide.
Download and installation instructions are available here.
For more information, please send an email to [email protected]