Oxford, United Kingdom — April 18, 2019
2ndQuadrant today announced the release of OmniDB 2.15.
OmniDB is an interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, database management tool. It allows users to manage multiple databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and fast-performing interface.
The new features introduced in this major release are:
- SSH terminal emulator
- Support to event triggers and event trigger functions for PostgreSQL database
OmniDB 2.15 presents the following improvements:
- Monitoring units can now use past data, allowing users to create historical charts
- Disabled TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1 to improve security
- Support of .my.cnf files for MySQL and MariaDB connections
- App’s graphical stack upgraded to Electron 4.1 and GTK 3
- Grid component HandsOnTable upgraded to 7.0
- Improved thread safety
- Improved websocket connection handling on the client side
For a complete list of changes, updates, and bug fixes, read the OmniDB change tracker here.
It is recommended for all OmniDB users to upgrade to this version.
For more information, please email [email protected]