Announcing the Release of pglogical 2.2.2
Oxford, United Kingdom – July 25, 2019
2ndQuadrant is proud to announce the release of pglogical 2.2.2, the next generation in logical replication for PostgreSQL. Implemented entirely as a PostgreSQL extension, pglogical is a logical replication system that serves as a highly efficient method of replicating data as an alternative to physical replication.
This is a maintenance release that adds a few minor features and fixes some known issues:
- Support for replication of tables which have covering unique indexes.
- Improve failover slot detection.
- Improve tests of column filtering and row filtering
- Fix error messages to conform better to PostgreSQL standard.
- Fix crash in DDL replication when parallelization is used when executing the DDL on subscriber.
pglogical is fully supported by 2ndQuadrant’s respected 24/7 Production Support, providing the fastest and highest rated response service for PostgreSQL anywhere and is available worldwide.
Download and installation instructions are available here.
For more information, please send an email to [email protected]