Announcing OmniDB 2.9 – Now with Plugin Support
Oxford, United Kingdom — June 19, 2018
2ndQuadrant announced today the release of OmniDB 2.9.
OmniDB is an interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, browser-based database management tool. OmniDB allows users to manage multiple databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and fast-performing interface.
OmniDB 2.9 introduces the following new features:
- Support for Plugins. Developers and users can add and share new features. This unique feature allows the users to develop plugins in order to customize OmniDB to meet specific needs.
- Data mining. New interface where users can search for database objects and table data, using advanced pattern matching.
This release presents improvements including:
- SQL Template now available for CREATE TABLE and ALTER TABLE
- SQL Template now available for inserting and updating records
- Query Data action now creates an SQL Template, including all columns and ORDER BY primary key
- DDL/Properties now available for all elements in the tree for PostgreSQL databases
- DDL tab now shows GRANT for all supported objects for PostgreSQL databases
- BDR 3 support now available as a plugin
For a complete list of updates and bug fixes, read the OmniDB change tracker here.
For more information, please email [email protected]