Announcing OmniDB 2.9 – Now with Plugin Support
Oxford, United Kingdom — June 19, 2018
2ndQuadrant announced today the release of OmniDB 2.9.
OmniDB is an interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, browser-based database management tool. OmniDB allows users to manage multiple databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and fast-performing interface.
OmniDB 2.9 introduces the following new features:
- Support for Plugins. Developers and users can add and share new features. This unique feature allows the users to develop plugins in order to customize OmniDB to meet specific needs.
- Data mining. New interface where users can search for database objects and table data, using advanced pattern matching.
This release presents improvements including:
- SQL Template now available for CREATE TABLE and ALTER TABLE
- SQL Template now available for inserting and updating records
- Query Data action now creates an SQL Template, including all columns and ORDER BY primary key
- DDL/Properties now available for all elements in the tree for PostgreSQL databases
- DDL tab now shows GRANT for all supported objects for PostgreSQL databases
- BDR 3 support now available as a plugin
For a complete list of updates and bug fixes, read the OmniDB change tracker here.
OmniDB 2.9 is available for download here and installation instructions are available here.
For more information, please email [email protected]