Announcing the Release of OmniDB 2.10
Oxford, United Kingdom — July 26, 2018
2ndQuadrant announced today the release of OmniDB 2.10.
OmniDB is an interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, browser-based database management tool. It allows users to manage multiple databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and fast-performing interface.
OmniDB 2.10 introduces the following new features:
- Support to Foreign Data Wrappers, Foreign Servers, User Mappings and Foreign Tables for PostgreSQL databases. This allows OmniDB to configure PostgreSQL to connect to Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, SQLite, SQL Server databases, and CSV files.
This release presents important improvements in the monitoring dashboard, such as:
- Current chart disposition per connection can now be saved
- Monitoring units for PostgreSQL databases no longer require plpythonu
- Improvements in current charts, and new ones added for PostgreSQL
Other changes for PostgreSQL databases included in OmniDB 2.10:
- “Data Mining” feature is now called “Advanced Object Search”
- Advanced Object Search now only shows a line in the search results, it does not display “No match”
For a complete list of updates and bug fixes, read the OmniDB change tracker here.
For more information, please email [email protected]