Announcing OmniDB 2.11 – Now with Support for PostgreSQL 11
Oxford, United Kingdom — August 23, 2018
2ndQuadrant announced today the release of OmniDB 2.11.
OmniDB is an interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, database management tool. It allows users to manage multiple databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and fast-performing interface.
OmniDB 2.11 includes support for PostgreSQL 11 – tables, functions and stored procedures can be managed in the Console Tab and in the Tree View. This release presents another important feature: OmniDB 2.11 debugger now works with PostgreSQL 11 functions and procedures.
OmniDB 2.11 introduces the following improvements for PostgreSQL databases:
- SQL Template for calling functions and procedures
- Support for indexes for materialized views in the Tree View
- Support for rules for views in the Tree View
- Debugger version for FreeBSD
Other changes included in OmniDB 2.11 are:
- Connection Grid now allows sorting by clicking in the column name
- Improvements to Django security
- Server packages now install a service in systemd
For a complete list of updates and bug fixes, read the OmniDB change tracker here.
OmniDB 2.11 is available for download here and installation instructions are available here.
For more information, please email [email protected]