Announcing OmniDB 2.11 – Now with Support for PostgreSQL 11
Oxford, United Kingdom — August 23, 2018
2ndQuadrant announced today the release of OmniDB 2.11.
OmniDB is an interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, database management tool. It allows users to manage multiple databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and fast-performing interface.
OmniDB 2.11 includes support for PostgreSQL 11 – tables, functions and stored procedures can be managed in the Console Tab and in the Tree View. This release presents another important feature: OmniDB 2.11 debugger now works with PostgreSQL 11 functions and procedures.
OmniDB 2.11 introduces the following improvements for PostgreSQL databases:
- SQL Template for calling functions and procedures
- Support for indexes for materialized views in the Tree View
- Support for rules for views in the Tree View
- Debugger version for FreeBSD
Other changes included in OmniDB 2.11 are:
- Connection Grid now allows sorting by clicking in the column name
- Improvements to Django security
- Server packages now install a service in systemd
For a complete list of updates and bug fixes, read the OmniDB change tracker here.
For more information, please email [email protected]