PostgreSQL Developer Support
Experts help you develop your applications using PostgreSQL
A flexible solution to optimize time and resources during the development stages of applications using PostgreSQL. This service offers direct support from experts for questions related to installation, usage, configuration, and management of PostgreSQL for projects not yet in production. You will receive best practice recommendations for your database system, optimization, and how to avoid pitfalls.
Developer Support is a subscription-based solution designed specifically to help application developers with their PostgreSQL database and guarantees:
- Initial response time of 2 business hours based on your timezone
- Unlimited queries for up to 6 technical contacts per account
- PostgreSQL Knowledge Base with helpful documents, PostgreSQL webinars, and other resources
6 Good Reasons to use our Developer Support Service
- Access to PostgreSQL Expertise for Developers. Recommendations and guidance from PostgreSQL developers and advanced users based on industry best practices and over 15 years experience.
- Short-term Commitment. Minimum 6-month contract, a flexible solution with no long-term commitment. Once your project is ready for production, you can change your support to a 24/7 Production Support plan or cancel your service.
- Unlimited Support Tickets. No limit on the number of inquiries – open unlimited support tickets via [customer portal].
- 2-hour Response Time. Receive a response from a PostgreSQL expert within 2 hours of opening a support ticket.
- Access to the Customer Portal. A comprehensive range of helpful knowledge base articles, webinars, and other resources.
- Up to 6 Technical Contacts per Account. Portal access providing advice and expertise for up to 6 developers on your team.
Already in production? Learn more about Professional PostgreSQL Support
PostgreSQL for Developers
This class covers important basic and intermediate level details for developers interacting with PostgreSQL. Suitable for developers using Java, PHP, Python, perl, .Net and other client languages.
Global award-winning digital creative studio Animal Logic uses Multi-Master replication technology for their custom production workflow system. The company uses BDR and 2ndQuadrant Support for their studios based in 2 different continents.
The UK-based global leader in weather and climate science chose 2ndQuadrant Support to reinforce the efficient utilization of some of the most powerful computing technology available.
Whitepaper: The Business Case for Support
This whitepaper discusses the importance of professional support for mission-critical PostgreSQL database systems. Learn how PostgreSQL Support will reduce business cost, save you from known pitfalls, help you scale, distribute your data, and what to look for in PostgreSQL Support companies.
The Business Case for PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL is highly suited to support enterprise databases across all industry verticals including financial services, healthcare, government, and more. Learn how PostgreSQL can benefit your business and be tailored to your specific business requirements.
Fireside Chat: Importance of Professional Support when using PostgreSQL
Watch an insightful session on the “Importance of Professional Support when using PostgreSQL” with Simon Riggs and Tom Kincaid. Learn why enterprises need support for PostgreSQL, what is covered by PostgreSQL Support, what is Break-Fix support? and much more.