- Basics of PostgreSQL development logical constructs and operators
- Basics of applications design with PostgreSQL
- Basics of PL/pgSQL
- Techniques of software development with PostgreSQL (debugging, error management, etc.)
Upcoming Training Courses
- The course will be confirmed when three students are enrolled for the Prato office, while for the Milan and Rome offices the course will be confirmed when 4 students are enrolled.
- The registration fee includes: didactic material, 2 coffee breaks per day and lunch.
- Each participant must have a personal laptop.
Tags: Database Administration, Database Development, Software development, Systems Architecture, PostgreSQL
Length: 3.00 days