An in-depth and practical course covering this horizontally scalable extension to PostgreSQL. This course will help delegates understand and implement massively parallel databases using Postgres-XL. This course will discuss the problems with parallelism.
- The Architecture of Postgres-XL
- How to properly choose a partition strategy for the best possible parallelization results.
- How to use replicated tables for better Join performance.
- Installing and configuring Postgres-XL
- Using Postgres-XL as a Data warehouse when combined with logical replication.
- Ingesting large data volumes with Postgres-XL
Length: 1.00 day