Oxford, United Kingdom — June 13, 2019
2ndQuadrant today announced the release of OmniDB 2.16.
OmniDB is an interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, database management tool. It allows users to manage multiple databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and fast-performing interface.
The new features introduced in this major release are:
- Monitoring Dashboard:
- Graph monitor unit type
- New standard units: WAL Production, TPS and Replication Graph
- PostgreSQL TreeView:
- New groups for partitioned and inherited tables
- PostgreSQL Debugger Plugin:
- Support for PostgreSQL running on OSX
- Support to run OmniDB on custom URL path
- Run Snippet in Connection
OmniDB 2.16 presents the following improvements:
- UI usability:
- Add Connection list in (+) menu of outer tabs
- Shows red X on tabs only on mouse hover
- Color icons in Dark Theme
- “Release Notes” outer tab now stays closed and only opens upon next upgrade
- Other improvements:
- Included procedures in Advanced Object Search for PostgreSQL 11
For a complete list of changes, updates, and bug fixes, read the OmniDB change tracker here.
It is recommended for all OmniDB users to upgrade to this version.
For more information, please email [email protected]