Announcing the Release of OmniDB 2.14
Oxford, United Kingdom — February 15, 2019
2ndQuadrant today announced the release of OmniDB 2.14.
OmniDB is an interactive and powerful, yet lightweight, database management tool. It allows users to manage multiple databases in a unified workspace with a user-friendly and fast-performing interface.
The new features introduced in OmniDB 2.14 are:
- Connection via URI now allows more connection parameters. Click here for more details.
- Easy installation/removal of OmniDB plugins
- Plugin API now allows Monitoring Units to be created as separate plugins
- Global user interface font size is now customizable
- Support to user-defined types and domains for PostgreSQL databases
OmniDB 2.14 also includes improvements to the Monitoring Dashboard:
- Charts with many labels now are rendered with a vertical scroll bar
- Non-append charts now keep original colors
This release also introduces support to:
- MariaDB 10.3
- MySQL 8.0
- Oracle 18c
- Postgres-XL 10
For a complete list of updates and bug fixes, read the OmniDB change tracker here.
For more information, please email [email protected]