CFP deadline for 2ndQuadrant PostgreSQL Conference has been extended!
Oxford, United Kingdom — August 21, 2018
2ndQuadrant announced today the extension of the deadline for 2Q PGConf call for papers to Sep 12, 2018!
2Q PGConf is a conference dedicated to exchanging knowledge about PostgreSQL and helping you understand how it can benefit your enterprise or organization. The 2ndQuadrant PostgreSQL Conference will be hosted December 4-5 in Chicago, providing a unique opportunity to learn more about the PostgreSQL ecosystem from world-class experts discussing both recent achievements and the exciting developments coming in the future.
2ndQuadrant is looking for dynamic presentations, case studies and talks with a mission to help attendees understand how PostgreSQL can benefit enterprises big and small, across all industry verticals.
Here's a few ideas for the talk topics 2ndQuadrant is looking to feature:
- New Features in PostgreSQL 11
- PostgreSQL 12 – What’s in store for the future of PostgreSQL?
- Deployment and Administration of large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, Clustering and/or High Availability
- Disaster Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL
This list is not exhaustive, so send us what you've got! You can submit your talk here.
The updated submission deadline is September 12, 2018 at midnight Pacific Time.
For any additional information about 2Q PGConf, send an email to [email protected]