Announcing the Release of pglogical 2.1.1
Oxford, United Kingdom - January 11, 2018
2ndQuadrant announces the release of pglogical 2.1.1, the next generation in logical replication, for PostgreSQL. Implemented entirely as a PostgreSQL extension, pglogical is a logical replication system that serves as a highly efficient method of replicating data as an alternative to physical replication.
This is a minor release that addresses bugs including:
- Fixed version detection for PostgreSQL 10.x releases
- Fixed misreporting of conflicts on partial unique indexes
- Fixed conflicts resulting from table synchronization. These could happen when synchronization worker has finished faster than main apply worker catches up with it.
- Workaround for failure to clean spilled transactions in PostgreSQL
- Log more context when reporting ERRORs
- Log conflicting rows as part of conflict logging
pglogical is supported by 2ndQuadrant. 2ndQuadrant’s respected 24/7 Production Support provides the fastest and highest rated response service for PostgreSQL anywhere and is available worldwide.
Download and installation instructions are available here.
For more information, please send an email to [email protected]